Monday, March 5, 2012

The Earth is flat...

...it must be, right?  Since I seem to have fallen off the edge of it!

I've been...in a rut...for a while now, and I'm sorry.

I know I owe e-mails to a few of you, and I know I need to get the Sew Along back on track.  I had originally hoped to start back up in February, but obviously that didn't happen.  Then I planned on starting in March, but that's not quite going to happen either.

At this point, I would like to change things up just a little bit.  I'm having a hard time finding (okay...okay...making) the time to sew, and unfortunately I don't see that changing much any time soon.  And really unfortunately, the last three bags in the books aren't my favorites (they're great, don't get me wrong, just not quite my style), so I'm having a really hard time convincing myself to make them.  I would like to have some guest posters for the last three bags, it could be one person per month, or a couple people.  If you are interested in completing one of the bags & sharing your thoughts, please let me know.  You don't necessarily have to finish the bag ahead of time (you all know I wasn't always able to do that either!), just have it completed before the end of the month.  I'll make a final decision on when to start up again once I get everything sorted out.

I want to sincerely thank those of you who have e-mailed to check up on me, and I'm sorry that I haven't responded to all my e-mails.  I've honestly hardly been on my computer at all for the last few months (I blame my smartphone, since I can do most, but not everything, on that now), and e-mailing from my phone is a pain.  Please don't think I don't appreciate your kind words, I do more than you know.

I'd like to blame this guy, but really, it's not his fault he's so irresistible!  :)

100_1405

Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. glad to have you check in! and your little guy is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in! It's far more important that you spend time with your growing little man than worrying about us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, can't think why that wee guy might have distracted you ;o) Glad to hear you're okay anyway, and hey, I'm not that attached to those months either ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to know all is well! Enjoy that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is ADORABLE and though you are missed HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie Bree! It is totally understandable to spend all your free time with your little one...I'm doing the exact same thing! LOL Glad to hear you guys are well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And what a cute distraction he is! I've been meaning to text you for several days now, but I always think about it at weird times of the day. One of these days, friend! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)